Employee Professional Development Committee
The goal and mission of Employee Professional Development Committee at Victor Valley Community College is to continuously facilitate and provide training to all employees in maintaining, enhancing, and acquiring skills that will result in providing effective and innovative teaching, counseling, and supporting services to our students.
The following objectives are consistent with our mission and reflective of the current trends of an emphasis in technology:
- Keep all employees informed of changes and trends in their fields.
- Update all employee skills and expertise in their discipline areas.
- Improve instructional skills for faculty members.
- Utilize state-of-the-art technology in education-both in instruction and support services.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service to accommodate the ever-changing student needs.
- Help new members of the college to quickly acquaint themselves with the college working environment.
- Continue to provide training and workshops to meet changing institutional needs.
- Continue to provide training and workshops in computers and technology to ensure that every employee is technically literate.
- Use our Web page to publish planned activity calendars, changes, new events, announcements, etc.
2013 Employee Professional Development Committee Open House - February 8th, 2013