Student Email @ VVC
How to Login to Your Student Email Account
- Go to https://mail.google.com
- In the 'Email' field, enter your WebAdvisor User ID @ student.vvc.edu
- For example, if your WebAdvisor User ID # is smithj4352, you would enter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the 'Password' field, enter your Date of Birth in MmmDDYYYY format
- For example, if you were born on August 28th, 1990, your initial password would be: Aug281990 (NOTE: This password is case-sensitive, and the first letter is a CAPITAL)
- Google will welcome you to your new account - scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Type the text shown in the image and click I accept. Continue to my account.
- Google will require you to change your password. Enter the password you want, then re-enter it, then click Change password
- Google will give you the option to enter your mobile number for additional security. This is optional. If you do not want to do this, click Skip
- If you want to do this, enter your mobile number in the field provided and click Send verification code.
- You will be re-directed to another page to enter the code you receive via text message, and you will receive a text message on your phone from Google.
- Enter the code Google texts to your phone and submit it to Google
- Your new VVC Student Email account will load on the screen
- You are done - congratulations!
What are the benefits of a VVC Student Email Account?
There are many benefits to having a student email account (an email account that ends in '.edu'). One benefit in particular is the ability to purchase software at a reduced cost from CollegeBuys.org.
Last Updated 8/15/17