**Prepare for Today, Transfer Tomorrow**
Several CSU's are still accepting applications for Fall 2014.
Visit www.csumentor.edu to find out which campuses are still open.
Have a question or need an answer about transferring?
Get your questions answered online here!
Transfer Center Location & Phone:
Location: Counseling and Administration (Bldg. 55), over the lake.
Phone: (760) 245-4271 ext. 2139 or send a question to the link above.
Counseling appointments: A counseling appointment with the Transfer Counselor can be made in Bldg. 55 during the office hours listed below at the Counseling reception desk.Don't know where that is? Get a Campus Map here.
- Monday & Thursday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (closed 1:00-2:00 pm for lunch)
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (closed 1:00-2:00 pm for lunch)
- Friday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (closed 1:00-2:00 pm for lunch)
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am to 5:22 pm
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Lorena Ochoa - Transfer Counselor
- 760-245-4271 ext. 2713 or send a question at the link above.
Kevin Barda - Interim Student Services Specialist
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-245-4271 ext. 2139 or 2439