At Victor Valley College (VVC), reaching out to our future students is a primary goal within the Recruitment/Outreach department. We perform a variety of duties and services that best fulfill the needs of our future students. The primary goal of the Recruitment/Outreach Department is to assist current and future VVC students in all aspects of what happens before, during, and after a student's time at VVC. This can be accomplished with some of the following services we provide:
- Classroom Presentation
- Career Fairs Participation
- College Night Participation
- Resource Fair Participation
- Special Event/Activity Participation
- VVC Campus Tours for Groups
We strive to provide information and assistance to all the members of our community who are interested in learning how VVC can benefit them and help them in achieving their goals.
If you are interested in any of our available services or would like to schedule us for an event please contact us. To request a VVC campus tour, please click on the link above.
(760) 245-4271 ext. 2139 (Please allow 3-5 business days to return your phone call).
Last Updated 2/15/17