Workforce Development Center
- Due Diligence Report - [ download pdf ]
- Initial Project Proposal Submitted to State July 1, 2009 [ download ]
- Bring education closer to students in Adelanto, Hesperia, Phelan and Victorville.
- Expand training for healthcare professionals such as registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, respiratory therapists, lab technicians, medical transcriptionists and pharmacy technicians.
- Support new training programs for jobs with logistics, transportation and warehousing businesses.
- Enhance training for careers in the growing business, hospitality, hotel management, food service, and tourism industries.
- Offer more general education classes in math, science, English and technology for high demand university transfer programs.
- [ For more details on this project click here ]