Center for Institutional Excellence
The Center for Institutional Excellence is to promote excellence in student learning, educational practices and quality of services by establishing and maintaining a campus culture of self-evaluation and improvement at all levels of the institution.
Our primary role is to provide guidance and support for all academic and non-academic programs on campus in assessing change and enhancing best educational practices through assessments and program review.
In order to better understand the needs of the students, the faculty, staff and administration have implemented comprehensive methods of assessment. The data collection process is used to better understand our strengths and areas for improvement as an institution and to provide methods to improve student success.
Publications:CHEA Federal Update: USDE Puts Forth Agenda of Transparency and Outcomes for Accreditation - Download PDF
- California CC TracDat User Calls:
- Monday, January 25, 2016, 1:00PM, Telephone: 888.886.3951, Passcode: 778761
- Monday, March 14, 2016, 1:00PM, Telephone: 888.886.3951, Passcode: 262262
- Monday, May 9, 2016, 1:00PM, Telephone: 888.886.3951, Passcode: 145966
- Monday, September 12, 2016, 1:00PM, Telephone: 888.886.3951, Passcode: 247373
For every call (above), do the following:
- Go to www.cccconfer.org
- Click Meet & Confer Participant Login
- Locate your meeting and click "Go"
- Enter the passcode for that day's call
- Telephone Conference Feature: press *6 to mute/un-mute your individual line